On eBay Now...
Final Fantasy 7 VII Doujinshi Comic Book Sephiroth x Cloud Strife Zack Tsundere For Sale
This item has been shown 35 times.
Final Fantasy 7 VII Doujinshi Comic Book Sephiroth x Cloud Strife Zack Tsundere:
Cherden's Doujinshi Shop - Tsundere Cafe~*~*Click here to visit Cherdens Doujinshi Shop*~*~
Thank you for visiting Cherdens Doujinshi Shop! We are happy that you are interested in our items! Feel free to browse our store for more excellent collectibles! Summary
Final Fantasy 7 (Sephiroth x Cloud and Zack) Doujinshi produced by SketchBookShow! Is Cloud showing a certain customer special treatment?
- Item Title: Tsundere Cafe
- Series: Final Fantasy 7
- Featuring: Sephiroth x Cloud
- Featuring (2): Zack
- Produced by: SketchBookShow (Shou)
- Format: Doujinshi
- Page Count: 20
- Language: Japanese
- Size: B5 (7.2w x 10.1t in)
- Date Produced: 2009.12.29
- Condition: Preowned - Very Good (Lightly used. May have a few small defects and some storage/shelf wear.)
- Condition notes: Corner/Edge Wear (light), Superficial Scratch(es)
- Recommendation: PG - BL - Drama
- Please make all payments in United States Dollars (USD).
- We insure every purchase at no extra charge! If your item is lost or damaged in transit please message us and we'll help you!
- Please message us ASAP if you have any special requests/address correctionsas we are very quick to pack and ship items!
- International Buyers - Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- Click here to visit our shop~!
Japan Final Fantasy Vii Advent Children ~reunion Files~ (art Guide Book)
Japan Book Final Fantasy Vii Advent Children:prologue (book)
Japan Yoshitaka Amano Art Book "japan" (final Fantasy V & Vi Art Book)
Final Fantasy, all games and animation bearing the Final Fantasy name, and all characters in said games or animation are copyright their respective creators, including but not limited to Squaresoft, Square Enix, Square EA, Tokyo TV, and ADV Films.